PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
As baharonderol.com, we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. Your personal data are processed and stored in accordance with the Turkish Law on Protection of Personal Data ("KVKK") numbered 6698.
1. How Your Personal Data May Be Processed
Pursuant to KVKK numbered 6698, your personal data shared with baharonderol.com is obtained, recorded, stored, changed, rearranged, in short, all kinds of processing performed on the data, in whole or in part, automatically or by non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system. can be processed by us as a subject. Within the scope of KVKK, any transaction performed on data is accepted as "processing of personal data".
2. Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
The personal data you share will be processed in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations;
• to be able to fulfil the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
• to provide information to public prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials on issues related to public security and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation;
• to offer a wide variety of opportunities to our members or to share these opportunities with individuals or institutions within the legal framework;
• to analyze advertising preferences.
3.Information About Third Parties Or Organizations To Which Your Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Persons / organizations to which your personal data shared with baharonderol.com can be transferred for the purposes stated above; Our main shareholders, shareholders, advertisers, direct or indirect domestic / foreign affiliates; Particularly the member companies using the baharonderol.com infrastructure and, but not limited to, the persons and organizations related to the service offered, to carry out our activities and / or as Data Processor, program partner organizations, domestic / international organizations and other 3rd persons and organizations.
4. How Your Personal Data Is Collected
Your personal data can be processed and collected;
• With the forms on the baharonderol.com website and mobile applications and information such as name, surname, address, telephone, work or private e-mail address; data including preferences on the pages accessed using the username and password, the IP records of the transactions performed, the cookie data collected by the browser and the duration and details of the browsing, as location data
• To establish a business relationship with baharonderol.com, to apply for a job, to submit a proposal, in a physical or virtual environment, taken from persons who share their personal data by business cards, resumes (CV), bidding and other means, face to face or distant, verbal or in written or electronic media;
• In addition, data obtained indirectly from different channels, from (micro) websites and social media used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, e-bulletin reading or clicking movements, public databases, the data is from profiles and data open to sharing on social networking sites such as social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
5. Your Personal Data Obtained Before KVKK Comes Into Force
Since baharonderol.com did not start its publication life before 7 April 2016, which is the effective date of KVKK, there is no personal data we have stored before this date.
6. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal data collected by any of the methods listed above can also be transferred to service intermediaries that are located abroad to be processed in Turkey or to be processed and maintained outside of Turkey, in accordance with the condition of the scope KVKK (Personal Data Board by accredited and personal data protection to countries where adequate protection in respect of).
Your Personal Data can be transferred when deemed necessary to;
• Our business partners who cooperate and / or receive services for the presentation and promotion of products and services,
• The competent authorities that will determine your location in case of an emergency call,
• Regulatory and supervisory agencies and other official institutions such as courts and enforcement offices, other public institutions or organizations authorized to request your personal data,
• Legal entities and have your phone number found in commercial relations with baharonderol.com.
7.Storage and Protection of Personal Data
baharonderol.com, by preventing the unlawful processing of personal data in accordance with Article 12 of KVKK, to the systems and databases where your personal data are stored, by preventing the access of unauthorized persons; It is obliged to take software and physical security measures such as hash, encryption, transaction recording, access management in order to ensure their protection. If it is learned that personal data is obtained by others illegally, the situation will be immediately reported to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
8.Keeping Personal Data Updated And Accurate
In accordance with Article 4 of the KVKK, baharonderol.com has the obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. In this context, in order for baharonderol.com to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our members are required to share accurate and up-to-date data or update them via the website / mobile application.
9.Rights of Personal Data Owner According to Kvkk No.6698
Article 11 of the KVKK numbered 6698 entered into force on October 07, 2016, and in accordance with the relevant article, the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows:
• Personal Data owner can approach Bahar Önderol (data manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org email address about referring to himself;
• Learning whether personal data is processed,
• Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
• the processing of personal data is used appropriately to their goals and learning objectives,
• Domestically know or third parties of personal data is transferred abroad,
• To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
• To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
• In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
• Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
10. Communication and Application Method
Personal Data Owners can direct their questions, comments or requests to email@example.com e-mail address.
baharonderol.com can give a positive / negative response to the requests submitted in writing or digitally, provided that they are justified and respond within 30 days. It is essential that the necessary procedures regarding the requests are free of charge. However, if the transactions require a cost, baharonderol.com reserves the right to demand a fee. These fees are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board over the tariff determined in accordance with Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
By sharing your personal data on our website, our applications and other channels, we use our Personal Data Policy and the terms of processing, processing methods, transfer, sale of data and other related issues in our policy, on the website, applications and use on social media channels, make notifications and suggestions, share them with third parties in commercial terms, provided that it is for the benefit of members, and agree to this, apply to baharonderol.com before exercising your legal rights, which is of great importance in the KVKK, to be informed about a specific subject You declare that you accept with an express consent, which is defined as the consent that is based on free will.
This agreement was last updated on 25/11/2020